What we Look For in Our People
Our dedication to excellence means our people are dedicated to learning new skills and improving old ones. We have the humility to know when we need to ask for help.
The work we do is demanding, so our people have the discipline to get the work done on time, on budget, and to the highest quality. We work hard – and we enjoy doing it.
- Servant Heart
Our people have a heart for serving others, above anything else. Our genuine care for those we serve is what sets us apart. We seek out people who are kind, patient, and caring.
At Digi, we hold ourselves accountable for our responsibilities, and we go above and beyond for each of our partners. Our people are dependable and responsible.
We do the right thing, all the time, no matter what. The right thing to do is providing the highest quality service we possibly can to our partners. No matter what.
At Digi, we’re like family. We’re a close-knit team of people who work hard to be the very best in the industry. You’ll find that at Digi, we take care of our people.
- Job StabilityWe offer competitive pay, plenty of overtime opportunities, and job security.
- Everything You NeedWe equip our employees with everything they need to get the job done. Tools and more.
- BenefitsExcellent health and dental benefits available to all full-time employees.
- Grow Your MoneyOur employees receive 401K match up to 3%, with options to invest in different markets.
- TrainingAll our employees receiving training, and we pay for all licensing and certifications.
We’re always hiring technicians to join our growing team. Our technicians install the security systems our engineers design. They are the backbone of our organization.
Our Inventory Specialist will receive, organize, and kit equipment for jobs, as well as maintain the inventory count, along with various other administrative duties. This person should have at least 1-3 years of experience in inventory management or organization, and s/he must have exceptional communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
Senior Security System Technicians
We’re looking for technicians with experience in the security systems industry. We’re seeking both Project Lead technicians and Service Technicians with network experience.